What is OctoWare HRM?
OctoWare HRM or (OctoWare Human Resources Management) is a stand-alone software
application & also an integral part of the (OctoWare e-Business Suite) which is
a full-blown software e-Business suite & the flagship product of OctoSoft.
OctoWare HRM automates all the essential business processes a business would
need to manage; HR Planning & Optimization, Recruitment, Organizational
Structure, HR Profiles, HR Payroll & Finance, Training, HR Assessment &
Best-Practice Score Cards..
Who needs OctoWare HRM?
All types of businesses of all sizes from SMEs "Small to Medium Enterprises" to
very large international enterprises would essentially need and benefit from
OctoWare HRM, however, to be more specific and focused we find the following
would be mostly interested;
- Commercial/Industrial businesses employing a certain number of individuals that
is large enough to require an IT-Based system to resolve the challenging and
enervating massive & hectic work load of manually or semi-automatically
processing all the routine processes/operations of
logging/tracking/assessing/planning/optimizing the Human Resources to reach a
balanced level where the Human Resources are utilized for the best possible
professional integrity and economic cost of operations.
Why invest in OctoWare HRM?
Investing in an integrated HRM "Human Resources Management" application like
(OctoWare HRM) gives your business full automation of all the daily/routine
business operations of managing the ever changing data/information of your Human
Resources, which results in;
Saving time, money & increasing productivity
With all the daily/routine business operations automated including; HR Planning
& Optimization, Recruitment, Organizational Structure, HR Profiles, Payroll & HR
Finance, Training, HR Assessment & Best-Practice Score Cards. And with valuable
power tools for informative Data-Mining, Business-Intelligence & Resources
Optimization, your employees will be able to handle the same amount of work load
in a much less time than before. When your employees do more work in less time
because every operation requires less labor work and less time, that would
simply and directly reflect to your business as increased productivity of your
employees and an overall healthier business.
Necessity NOT trendy
In the 1990's having IT-based systems to automate the HRM "Human Resources
Management" was a "trendy" thing to have, and was only available to very large
enterprises who can afford the hefty price-tag, but nowadays, it became a
- To efficiently manage/optimize handling your Human Resources in its current
status now and to empower it to develop/grow further in the future
- To survive the ferocious competition with competitors who run (or will run)
state-of-the-art IT-based HRM systems
- To make more informative decisions and get better results from the
Business-Intelligence/Data-Mining/Resources Optimization ad hoc tools that
ensures progressive development of the overall business in terms of ROI
"Return-On-Investment with continuously updated market/business knowledge
- To ensure flawless execution of business operations with powerful built-in ad
hoc tools like "Business Know-How Planning & Scripting" your employees will
build/develop/share/collaborate the utmost knowledge of the business know-how
and even the newly recruited employees will be able to execute operations
according to the most proven efficient business standards.
Sample Key Business Processes Enabled
- Instant Online/Offline modes of Human/Task/Time Planning for business operations
or scheduling them to be processed automatically at specific date/time.
- Plan/Execute/Track Training Programs for designated employees or
- Plan/Forecast future demand of Human Resources using advanced built-in tools.
- Get in-depth knowledge from your database and run virtual scenarios using the
Business-intelligence/Data-Mining built-in tools.
- Optimize the utilization of your resources with HR Assessment & Best-Practice
- Customizable security privileges of access to each designated
Business Functions/Modules Covered
HR Accounting including Payroll, Benefits Enrollment, Remuneration,
Compensation, Deduction & Claims Management
- HR Recruitment, Forecasting & Demand Planning/Management
- Issue Resolution & Incident Reporting
- HR Profiles/Logs Management
- HR Contract Management including Expiration, Renewals & Entitlements
- HR Planning & Optimization